lunedì 22 febbraio 2010

Carnival in Milan

After I begged mother nature in the last post to bring me a little bit of sunshine I saw a small, shy, ray of sunlight coming through my window and I run out home to enjoy it.. After all this waiting I couldn't resist!!!
What I found outside was more than sunshine..there was the Carnival!!! Oh Milan became a big big big party..







Everything was wonderful..since when someone start to play with that disgusting foam..my face says it all!!


I was wearing:
Topman sunglasses
H&M scarf and T-shirt
Vintage Pin
Subdued Leather Jacket
Zara skirt and shoes

4 commenti:

  1. Ma non eri mascherata!!!Bell'outfit comunque!

    RispondiElimina
  2. no mi sono accorta dopo essere uscita che c'era il carnevale..altrimenti sarei andata in giro tutto il giorno con coroncina (presa ad Eurodisney!) e maschera e sarei stata trooooppo felice! :)

    RispondiElimina
  3. Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.

    RispondiElimina
  4. io non ho fatto per niente il carnevale quest'anno xD pazienza.
    grazie mille per essere passata e ti aspetto volentieri the next time ;)
    un bacio :)

    RispondiElimina